9/16/2017

Foxy Birthday Card - Coloring With Colored Pencils

Hello again! I made another card for the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest, this time for the Coloring Virtuoso category. Lately, I enjoy coloring my images with Prisma Pencils and especially on Kraft cardstock! While playing with this cute image, I couldn't help but smile all the time:


I stamped the images with light brown ink before coloring everything. To make the foxy look really fluffy, I flicked my pencils a lot to create her fur.



Thank you so much for visiting today! Happy Weekend!

Vanessa

MFT Supplies:
Sweet Forest Friends (fox, first part of sentiment)
BB Hog Heaven (cupcake)
BB Sweet Birthday Wishes (balloon)
BB Birthday Bears (second part of sentiment)

4 comments:

Arte Banale said...

I wish I could colour like this! So beautiful!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Gorgeous colouring and such a sweet card !!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Awesome job !! The fox is truly amazing !!

Debbie Olson said...

LOVE that fur texture especially!