9/25/2013

Winner Winner! And a Christmas Set

Thank you so much for your sweet comments on the Paper Crafts blog hop post. I loved reading them all. Here comes the winner of the fab Paper Crafts magazine:

Danke vielmals für die lieben Kommentare zum Paper Crafts Blog Hop Post. Ich habe sie alle sehr gerne gelesen. Hier kommt der Gewinner des tollen Paper Crafts Magazins:


Dear Joy, congratulations! I would appreciate if you could email me your address please. Thank you!

Now to a project using Glitz Design:

Nun zu einem Projekt, für das ich Glitz Design verwendet habe:



These linen bags make great holders for a card set. Don't you love the adorable Hello December line? I do! You'll find this collection here at Scrapbook Werkstatt.
Thanks for visiting!

Diese Leinenbeutel eignen sich toll als Verpackung für Kartensets. Findet Ihr diese niedliche Hello December Serie nicht auch so genial? Ich schon! Ihr bekommt sie hier bei der Scrapbook Werkstatt.
Danke fürs Besuchen!

Vanessa

supplies:
everything Glitz Design Hello December -other: doily - mist - stamps - punches - rhinestones

3 comments:

joy said...

WooHoo! So happy I won! I almost purchased this zine today while shopping. Glad I didn't. Thanks, Vanessa. I am going to e-mail you right now.

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to Joy! Love your Christmas creations--SO much eye candy, Vanessa! Alles Gute!

Cindy C. said...

What a wonderful gift set!!

Congrats Joy!!